Dragaera

Map and RPGs

Tue Jun 4 21:22:20 PDT 2002

Try Hero System. It has a ton of flexibility for magic and has the same
skill
system you see in GURPS and D&D 3RD Ed. Monte Cook, the primary behind D&D
3RD
Ed. used to edit Hero.

And I think it's a great idea. A tool I've used for online games is Open
RPG,
which might work for what you're describing for gaming sessions.