Dragaera

RPG

FelixEisen at aol.com FelixEisen at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 05:34:47 PDT 2002

Starshadw at aol.com writes:
> Sorry, but I have never liked MUSHes or MUDs.

My apologies, Stacy, but this isn't what I'm saying.

Any MUSH or MUD RPG is, at heart, a 'tabletop' RPG -- except that it's been
'dumbed down' so that the computer (a mere mathematical beast) can cope with
most or the entire system.  What I'm saying is that the RPG design that we
created for HellMUSH would be easily 'expanded' to a tabletop version, or to
a version that would be useable for your web-based RPG site.

OTOH, if you want to design your own system from scratch, that's your
perogative too...

Knightmarshall Felix
Surnamed Eisen, or "Iron Felix"
Hand of Morr, The Order of Bones