Dragaera

Cawti discussion

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 09:18:26 PDT 2002

I agree that we are only seeing Vlad's side.  However, your last comment struck a chord with me.

"Her spouse was a hired killer - it doesn't get much worse than that."

Cawti was also a hired killer - and a damn good one, by everything we've read/seen.  It's not as if she married Vlad not knowing what he did for a living; heck, at the time they married, they were both in the same business.

This is why her attitude and actions bothered me so much.  If she hadn't been an assassin at one time, if she hadn't known what Vlad did at the time they got married.....then I might be a bit more understanding.

Stacy