Dragaera

Cawti discussion

Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com
Fri Jun 7 09:36:01 PDT 2002

Chris Turkel wrote:
> Yes, I agree. It's one thing to not know but it's a whole 'nother thing
> to know and still bash your spouse for it. It was my impression that
> even though Vlad kills Dragaerans, he doesn't have a deep hatred of the
> race.

Actually, he does, at least at some level.  Or at least that's how he
rationalize(s,d) it.  The fact that he excludes certain Dragaerans from
that hatred, of course, just makes things more interesting... :-)

(Chris didn't write this bit:)
> > Cawti was also a hired killer - and a damn good one, by everything
> > we've read/seen.  It's not as if she married Vlad not knowing what he
> > did for a living; heck, at the time they married, they were both in the
> > same business.

Do you remember how they met?  She killed him.  Talk about starting a
relationship off with a bang. :-)
--
Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/