Dragaera

Night Owls

Sat Jun 8 08:16:48 PDT 2002

On Saturday, June 8, 2002, at 11:13 AM, Steven Brust wrote:

> At 02:10 AM 6/8/2002 -0400, Starshadw at aol.com wrote:
>> -waves at Steve up north there where it's probably still freezing and
>> snowing- Well, well.  Looks like I'm not the only one who prefers the
>> deep
>> night hours to the day.  :-)
>
> Me, or a different Steve?  Here it reached about 102 yesterday.  But
> then, I'm not terribly far North any more.  :-)
>
> Hope Is Ole doesn't disappoint.

Yes, Steve moved to Las Vegas. Probably got sick of watching glaciers
cover his front yard every year -:)
I have friends who live in North Las Vegas and I visited them two years
ago. Nice place. My wife and I have considered moving there,

--------
Read The World at the Edge of Time, my new book!
http://homepage.mac.com/christurkel