Dragaera

Teckla, etc

Rachael Lininger rachael at daedala.net
Sat Jun 8 11:42:28 PDT 2002

On Jun 7, Steven Brust said:

>At 08:18 PM 6/7/2002 -0500, Rachael Lininger wrote:

>>Dear Devera,
>>
>>I'm currently trying to think of ways to overthrow the Dragaeran
>>Empire....
>
>ROFL!  And you weren't even there!  Who's been telling tales?

DDB, of course. Though at one point I was helping Beth sort her
Minneapo, so I might have seen one there.

We looked it up, and I actually own a copy of the book with anise-gelled
winneocerous. Lovely recipe, and I have all the ingredients but one; if
I were inclined to afford three pounds of boned winneocerous shin, I
could make some pretty easily. Hmmm...

Rachael

--
Rachael             From the Dilbert Newsletter:
   Lininger              "You should talk to her.