Dragaera

Top-Posting Yendi seeks Teckla Artist

Sun Jun 9 19:19:30 PDT 2002

At 9:10 -0700 08.6.2002, Steven Brust wrote:

 > > > Yes.
 > > >
 > >Darn Steve, that was helpful. LOL
 > >Do you remember the publisher or any other info on it?
 >
 > I've mostly blocked it from my consciousness.

Probably with good reason.  :)  I haven't actually seen the book, but there are some sample images at http://www.mojoworld.net/sil/treats/jhereg_comic.html that just crack me up (the webmaster's captions aren't bad either).  Still, I'd probably buy it if I saw it in a used bookstore somewhere, just for the novelty and amusement value.  Those wacky blue-skinned Left Hand sorceresses!

- Nancy.