Dragaera

how accurate is cracks and shards really?

Lisa Grant Coffin lisa at spindot.com
Mon Jun 10 19:22:57 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gametech" <voltronalpha at hotmail.com>
To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 10:15 PM
Subject: how accurate is cracks and shards really?

>I've been wondering exactly how accurate most of Mark Mandel's analysis about
>Dragaera is. Not so much if his exact conclusions are correct but if he hasn't
>missed any very important details before getting to them.

>Anyway what are the opinions out there?  <snip>

i was actually wondering something about the speculation as well.
i haven't seen a reference in the books that indicate Brigitta is Cawti's mother. yet it's on the list.
where did i miss that? okay, not everyone yell at me at once ;)

lisa grant coffin
who could use some help on getting the responses Usenet Style like everyone like them.