Dragaera

how accurate is cracks and shards really?

Lisa Grant Coffin lisa at spindot.com
Mon Jun 10 20:48:34 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gametech" <voltronalpha at hotmail.com>
To: "Lisa Grant Coffin" <lisa at spindot.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: how accurate is cracks and shards really?

> Unless I'm on crack (which is very possible) at the end of Brokedown Palace
> it is said that she was
> carrying a unborn child(of you know who) and going elsewhere, I'd assume of
> course that means to the west and that the unborn child is Cawti.
> Unfortunetly since I don't actually own a copy of the book I can't exactly
> verify this, though if you do take a look yourself.....<snip>

yes it does say Brigitta's having a child, and she runs to the east. and yes, Cawti seems likely, but it could be one of those travelling mistrels our vlad-in-the-wilderness knows. maybe we get to meet her in, say, chreotha or something. ;)

oh-i noticed also that Zerika names Llazlo as her eastern lover. i re-read brokedown palace just before phoenix. i missed that the last time around.

lgc