Dragaera

Spoiler protection (was: META: readalong list rules)

Tue Jun 11 16:23:34 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 05:55:08PM -0400, Chris Turkel <zizban at adelphia.net> wrote:
> I can agree with that. I hate the "spoolier" that is spelt out down the
> page. As for a buffer; I'd say six months, at least. Not everyone can
> afford a hardcover.

This is far too long -- no one will remember that long, for one
thing.  Something around a month is reasonable (based on usenet
precedent).

I sympathize with the people who can't afford hardcovers, but
there is a limit to that sympathy.  Now, if you could get the
paperbacks published 2 months after the hardcovers, it would be
different...

--
Matthew Hunter (matthew at infodancer.org)