Dragaera

[Poll] What haven't you read?

Raellew at aol.com Raellew at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 14:48:33 PDT 2002

I haven't read _Brokedown Palace_, _Cowboy Feng's Space
Bar and Grill_, _Gypsy_, or any of the short stories except
_A Dream of Passion_.

In a message dated 6/14/02, Gaertk at aol.com writes:
>I intend to spoiler protect the Greater Revelation of Orca
>regardless of what anyone else thinks, since that is the
>one thing that *I* would have been upset had it been
>spoiled.

I don't normally mind spoilers, but having _Orca_ spoiled would
definitely have put me in a bad mood. As it was I thought the
Great Revelation was pulled out of a hat (sorry, Steve) until I
reread _Orca_ and the others and realized that yes, indeed,
there were clues.

Rae