Dragaera

Book Ref for Steve [was: Angel Names]

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 13:57:38 PDT 2002

I almost sent this just to Steve, but then I knew there was at least one
other writer on this list who might find this books interesting and/or
helpful, so I figured I'd just send it along to the list.

Guide to the Gods
by Marjorie Leach (b. 1911- )
ISBN: 0-87436-591-0
published in 1992 by ABC-CLIO

What's even more fantastic is that she compiled a complete bibliography, and
when she lists the names of the god, she also sticks in the reference.  I
warn you - the book is pretty darn big, and you can start wandering around in
it and get lost - not necessarily a bad thing until you realize you've spent
two hours looking.