Dragaera

FabricDog

Tue Jun 18 20:21:43 PDT 2002

At 10:43 PM 6/18/2002 -0400, Rick Castello wrote:

>      Hey Steve, have you ever played in the WRGPT?  I keep missing
>      the window, and haven't played in a few years.

What's irritating is that I *know* what that stands for, only it keeps
sliding around the corner of my memory.

And, hey, it isn't hard to play poker with me.  These days, I'm spending
30-35 hours in the card room at the Palms.  Show up in Vegas, walk into the
Palms card room, and ask if Pirate is around.  Texas Hold 'em, 4-8 with a
half kill, $1 & $2 blinds.  $100 buy-in should keep you in the game for a
long time, unless you play very badly indeed, or get horribly unlucky.