Dragaera

Odd Ref Books (was: Book Ref for Steve)

Tue Jun 18 20:43:13 PDT 2002

Starshadw at aol.com wrote:

> Excellent!!  I'm glad you're interested.  Let me know what you think when you
> get it.  Actually, I really like the idea of everyone on the list sharing
> their "odd" books.  I'm going to look into that other Angel book as well.
> Anyone else have any "odd" books - referential, research, etc.?

Well, I might have mentioned I was a German major. I wrote my senior thesis on three of Goethe's plays, and I translated all of my supporting passages myself, so in addition to having all sorts of German literature, I've got several dictionaries. I think my favorite is the Oxford-Duden collaboration. And then there's my random collection of RPG research material... But I think my oddest item might be a collection of science fiction short stories, as well as essays on writing science fiction, all in German. I bought it for about 2 DM, and it fits in the palm of your hand.

Jose
--
Jose Marquez
jhereg69 at earthlink.net