Dragaera

More Dream casts

Fri Jun 28 19:29:08 PDT 2002

>Josh wrote:
>
> > Sethra?  I've always thought Angelica Houston or Sigourney Weaver...
> > They're both pretty evil.
>
>Sigourney is a brilliant choice too... Though she's not always an "evil"
>character, nor is Sethra -- so the flexibility is good. Just imagine
>Iceflame instead of flame throwers, and Jenoine instead of aliens. Could we
>get Geiger to design the Jenoine???

Ahh, let me explain.  My friends and I use "evil" as a synonym for cool, or
totally sweet.  This is why we've named our company Evil Industries Inc.

Also, Walken or John Malkovich would be very sweet as the Demon.
I don't know why, but I can really see Matthew McConaughey as Tortaalik.

For Vlad and Loiosh it has to be suitably sarcastic people.  Maybe Bruce
Campbell and/or Denis Leary in either role.

josh collins
The Guide is definative.
Reality is frequently inaccurate.
(Douglas Adams - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe)
yhcrana13 at hotmail.com