Dragaera

"Fantasy" Films/HP/Dream casts

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Sat Jun 29 18:27:43 PDT 2002

nikki m. pill writes:

> Sethra: IS there anyone who could pull this role off???

Angelica Huston would be great, tho she might be a bit old for the role
now.  Who played the witch in `Legend of Sleepy Hollow'?  Great
performance, she could do Sethra.  Maybe save Huston for The Necromancer.

And Alan Rickman as Krager.

Frank Mayhar wrote:

> Frank Mayhar [for Daymar].  In one of his more spaced-out moments. :-)

Whose, Hurts or Daymars?  :-)
--
  ``You gotta distinguish between telling a tale for amusement, as in "Well,
there I was facing down the crowds at Riotcon...", and telling it for the