Dragaera

extra copy of _Athyra_?

Sun Jul 7 07:22:53 PDT 2002

figmentality wrote:

> I've looked online for a used copy of _Athyra_, but the cheapest one
> i've found is $20.  Anyone out there have an extra copy they want to
> sell me?  Or, in its stead, does anyone know if Tor will republish it
> in the near future?

Well, if you don't object to omnibus (omnibuses? omnibi?) editions, I
think Ace will be reprinting Athyra and Orca together in an omnibus, the
way they did for Book of Jhereg and Book of Taltos. Otherwise, you'll
have to either keep looking online or in used bookstores. Believe it or
not, I've actually occasionally seen new copies of Athyra in bookstores
in Florida, when I've been down there working or visiting family. I
bought my copy new when I lived in Miami, for $5.99 (cover price).

Jose
--
Jose Marquez
jhereg69 at earthlink.net