Dragaera

Tidnits for Steve (when he gets back)

Mon Jul 8 15:42:57 PDT 2002

At 07:24 PM 7/5/2002 -0400, Starshadw at aol.com wrote:

>June 8th: I should introduce you to my father.  He came very close to being a
>professional gambler once upon a time, and he still loves to play poker
>whenever he can.

I'd love to meet him.  But if he plays well, I don't want him at my table.  :-)

>June 14th - what makes you think ALL of your fans aren't nut cases??  We just
>blend better than Gaiman's nut cases. >;)

I have never had any reason to worry about being stalked.  I haven't yet
run into any fan of mine who are nut cases.  Many of them are nuts; that is
an entirely different thing.  :-)

>June 28th: Better be careful - you'll soon be in my territory (or at least,
>familiar territory).  I have an MA in Medieval History (with a smidgen of
>Renaissance thrown in because they made me and because the uni I went to had
>no Ancient History tract to do instead).

Naw.  I have no interesting Medieval History.  Armour is Not Cool.