Dragaera

Tidnits for Steve (when he gets back)

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 16:09:37 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/8/2002 4:43:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
skzb at dreamcafe.com writes:

> >June 8th: I should introduce you to my father.  He came very close to being
> >professional gambler once upon a time, and he still loves to play poker
> >whenever he can.
>
> I'd love to meet him.  But if he plays well, I don't want him at my table.
> :-)

You almost made me spit water out of my mouth and onto my computer screen
with that one. >:)

> >June 14th - what makes you think ALL of your fans aren't nut cases??  We
> just
> >blend better than Gaiman's nut cases. >;)
>
> I have never had any reason to worry about being stalked.  I haven't yet
> run into any fan of mine who are nut cases.  Many of them are nuts; that is
>
> an entirely different thing.  :-)

Excellent point!

> >June 28th: Better be careful - you'll soon be in my territory (or at
> least,
> >familiar territory).  I have an MA in Medieval History (with a smidgen of
> >Renaissance thrown in because they made me and because the uni I went to
> had
> >no Ancient History tract to do instead).
>
> Naw.  I have no interesting Medieval History.  Armour is Not Cool.

Heh.......I get it.  Too true, both ways.  I prefer the days before they went
banging about like tin cans, myself.  They never talk about how many knights
were fainting because of heat prostration.......I wonder......