Dragaera

Kragar

books at bofh.com books at bofh.com
Wed Jul 10 09:02:59 PDT 2002

>Matthew Hunter writes:
>  Which leads me to my current pet theory... Kragar is Mario.

>Steven has explicitly said that, after the _Orca_ surprise, nobody is
>nobody else (that is, no existing character is secretly another
>character).

It is my recollection that Steve has also said the following:
o We have met Mario in the Vlad books.
o Kragar is not Mario
o The Demon is not Mario  (in spite of this statement, it's my favorite
  theory)

I would interpret the 'no one is no one else' statement to mean that
there are not two major characters who are one individual, not that
we've never met a major character in disguise.

-Jot