Dragaera

Kragar

Wed Jul 10 18:51:43 PDT 2002

books at bofh.com wrote:
>>>I would interpret the 'no one is no one else' statement to mean that
>>>there are not two major characters who are one individual, not that
>>>we've never met a major character in disguise.
>>

>>This does not rule out Sethra (my guess).
>

> Well, if the narrator of FYA can be trusted somewhat, this can't be,
> as Sethra and Mario were in the throne room at the same time.

Firstly I very much doubt that Mario is Sethra, but for the sake of
argument:)

If Mario and Sethra were in the throne room at the same time  and
Sethra is Mario ,

It logically follows that MarioSethra can be in two different places at
the same time.

Now this is where I get vauge, but I seem to remember that being in two
diffenent places at the same time is considered as one of the defining
characteristics of being a God( cant remember where I read that , and
it could be completely incorrect :(, anyone confirm? ).

So it follows then that Sethra would be a God:)

Andrew.