Dragaera

Kragar

Wed Jul 10 20:26:29 PDT 2002

Defeating 17 warriors gets you into the house of Dzur...

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Lowki Liesmith [mailto:lowkiliesmith at hotmail.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:06 AM
To:	dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject:	Re: Kragar

It just may be possible that mario could be kragar. in 500 years after,
mario was barley 100 years old as it described him, do you not think it
possible that he entered the house of the dragon afterwords. I do believe
that it is, if you defeat 17 warriors of the house of the dragon you can get
in. Isn't that what that one guy did in Jhereg ( I can't remember his name
off of the top of my head). and I'm sure that durring the Interregnum, after
adron's disaster, the house would be hurting and most likely that atleast 3
or 4 of those warriors would have died in Adron's disaster. so it would not
have been as tough. after all it is mario.