Dragaera

the next vlad book?

A Knight in White Satin pendragon at vaxer.net
Wed Jul 17 19:41:34 PDT 2002

At 09:48 PM 7/17/2002, "Ian Sympatico" wrote:

>Neal Stephenson's first book the Diamond Age was fantastic. His second book

Err...  his .first. book was "The Big U".  Then _Zodiac_ and _Snow Crash_.
_Diamond Age_ doesn't show up until 1995.  Just picking a nit.

Pendoug -- working on a Neverwinter Nights campaign loosely based on Dragaera
(now how do I make the DM's avatar be the small girl model...)

--
First they came for the fourth amendment, and I didn't speak because I wasn't
a drug dealer. Then they came for the fifth, and I didn't speak up because I