Dragaera

the next vlad book?

Randi128 at aol.com Randi128 at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 08:19:45 PDT 2002

I did not see any mention of Jack Chalker. I particularly liked his G.O.D.
Inc books.
Other books that I have enjoyed in the last few years are anything by
Elizabeth Moon, Elizabeth Lynn, LE Modessit Jr and Terry Pratchett.

As for childhood books that I pick-up and reread; there is Jefferson Mcgraw
by Weldon Hill, All Summer in a Day by ??? and The Narnia series by C.S.
Lewis.

Regarding The Wheel of Time books. I opine that Mr. Jordan likes to write 10
scenes and chapters for what really should take 1. He seems to get lost in
his own story alot. It is my opinion that his editors could do a much better
job of cutting the chaff and streamlining a long and boring series into one
that is a real page turner.

John D. Barbato