Dragaera

Comfort Books

Sebastian Schwenk s.schwenk at wtal.de
Fri Jul 19 01:30:34 PDT 2002

Starshadw at aol.com wrote:

> And another book question:  Do you have "comfort" books?  Sometimes, if I'm

Hmm, interesting question...

I guess on my "comfort shelf" there would also be Eddings,
of course, right up to Belgarath/Polgara... nothing after
that though :P

Also the Bahzell books by David Weber, the Spiral trilogy
by Michael Scott Rohan (Chase the Morning, Gates of Noon,
Cloud Castles), the Nightrunner books by Lynn Flewelling,
the SERRAted Edge books of Mercedes Lackey and her differ-
ent co-writers. Also maybe the Adept series of Katherine
Kurtz and Deborah Turner Harris, at least the first three.
Not to forget "Talion: Revenant" by Michael Stackpole. And,
as a fairly new addition, *taa-dah* Steven Brust's books :P

Although I would define this selection more as a "reread
at any time" collection ;)

~Sebastian