Dragaera

Vlad Interview Questions -- Final Version

Fri Jul 19 08:10:22 PDT 2002

>Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:19:01 -0400
>From: Chris Turkel <zizban at adelphia.net>
>
>let me modify that question somewhat, if I may, to "Now that you have
>have the second most powerful weapon on the planet, will return to
>Adrinlankha (spelling) and resume your former career?"

I think it is pretty clear that Vlad has given up on his
previous..err...line of work.

This whole journey into the wilderness thing has made Vlad a rather
different person, more introspective, more inclined to do good and
less likely to immediately assume all problems can be solved by
killing the right person.

Vlad's real skill is working as a detective, sniffing out conspiracies
and the like.  That is where his future lies.  Though how Steve is
gonna deal with this whole great weapon thing is beyond me.

brad