Dragaera

Vlad Interview Questions -- Final Version

Fri Jul 19 10:34:32 PDT 2002

Spoiler for Issola
.
.
.

 Joshua Kronengold wrote:
Mind, I've never been sure -how- a GW protects its wielder -- will it
actually stop pointy things thrown at you or increase your fencing
skill? Or is it simply that it makes you a lot harder to touch/stop with
magic, and the whole "kill with a scratch" thing?

Great Weapons do not make you an unstoppable killing machines. I remember Morralon face down in the dirt, even with Blackwand! And he is a much better wielder of the sword and magic then Vlad.

To borrow on of Mr. Brust Quotes "A knife in the back will...."  I think you get the idea. Any one can be set up. Every one thought the Emperor was untouchable. Along came Mario, dead Emperor!

I believe that each GW has a purpose. Pathfinder obviously finds things.

What will be interesting is the conversations between the three of them, Vlad, Looish (Sp) and God Slayer. But I imagine that it will have Telda's personality. Perhaps our boy, will learn some manners after all.

I've rambled enough

Rob