Dragaera

Great Weapons (was: interview)

Fri Jul 19 21:14:42 PDT 2002

Starshadw at aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 7/19/2002 10:03:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> skzb at dreamcafe.com writes:
> > Well, let me think: there's Godslayer, Blackwand, Pathfinder, Knightslayer
> > (or was it Nightslayer?  Damn, can't remember), and then there's Larry,
> > Moe, Curley, Sneezy, Dopey...
>
> Knightrider, perhaps?  No, wait.....that was a car......
>
> How about Truthseeker?

Mr. Pointy, the Mighty Morganti Twig of Doom. [1]

(I've joked in the past about non-blade Morganti weapons, e.g. a
Morganti toothpicks, Morganti chewing gum, Morganti pocket lint, etc.;
a friend suggested Morganti bed linen.)

- tky

[1] Patricia Wrede has the Frying Pan of Doom in her story, "Utensile
    Strength".