Dragaera

Zelazny

randi128 at aol.com randi128 at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 19:11:26 PDT 2002

Im going to put in my two cents. I read the Amber books when I was in high school. One of my buddies had them as a speacial edition with all the books together in two volumes. He gave them to me when he got religeon, he couldn't have them in his house. I was awed at the plot line and writing at the time. I have revisited them several times over the last 15 years and they are just as good today as they were then. I have read some of Zelazny's other works, but I still believ the Amber series to be his best.In my opinion they are a must for any fantasy buff's bookshelf.

John Barbato