Dragaera

FHYA and Jhereg

Sun Jul 21 07:59:58 PDT 2002

This just occured to me in idle musings while I am in the middle of
rereading the Dragaera novels:

Paarfi never once makes mention in FHYA of the Second Dragon-Jhereg War,
which, according to Aliera in Jhereg, was a major part in Adron's Disaster.
So, did Paarfi simply miss something big, or is Aliera lying (and
considering that she is almost directly responsible for the Disaster, thanks
to not telling her Daddy her plans, she might not like talking about it)?

Ian

"Wizard's first rule: people are stupid.  People can be made to believe any
lie, either because they want to believe it's true, or because they are
afraid it's true."