Dragaera

the next vlad book?

Sun Jul 21 21:43:38 PDT 2002

Thomas Yan wrote:
> Starshadw at aol.com writes:
>
>>[book reading rate]
>>I lost count years ago.  I couldn't even begin to guess how many books I've
>>read.  And we don't even want to talk about all of the many books I re-read.

A couple of books that have been highlights of my reading year..

The light and the heavy:

The Light: The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde. I liked this book ,
its funny and has some cute ideas. IMO a good first effort.

Plus it comes with and online upgrade option
http://www.jasperfforde.com/upgradegc.html
NOTE: this site ( and the associated ones ) is Spoiler ridden.

The Heavy: Perdido Street Station by China Mieville
This was also a good book, kind of slow to start with
but picks up about a third of the way through.

Andrew.