Dragaera

Random thoughts and musings--SPOILERS

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 16:47:54 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/24/2002 5:35:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ambyrglow at SoftHome.net writes:

> My question about Great Weapons is, if they're getting created all
> the time, or even occasionally, ala Vlad and Godslayer, how can
> anyone say that there are seventeen of them?

We already know time flows differently in certain situations - like around
gods.  Hence the little minx Devera wandering around when technically, she
hasn't been born yet.  And when Morrolan and Vlad visited the Serioli, the
Serioli knew what Spellbreaker was, and what it was destoned to become.  I
figure the Serioli created the Seventeen, but some of them are still in an
unfinished state, waiting for just the right moment to "blossom" as it were
to their full potential - like Godslayer.

Stacy