Dragaera

Unraveling of Dragon family trees...

Sun Jul 28 01:35:14 PDT 2002

j0.

I apologize if this has already been discussed; I've been skimming
through the archives (yes, y'all talk FAR too damned much, or you
would if it weren't all interesting) and haven't seen it, but I may
have missed it.

Molric e'Drien, Adron's chainman in FHYA...

Would that have been Morrolan's elder brother?  It's the right sort
of name, and there's a line right after Molric dies that goes, "he
would never meet his brother," which makes me think that said
brother would be someone of importance.  Morrolan is the only
really important e'Drien we've met so far (those words will come
back to haunt me as people throw e'Driens at me), and it charms me
to think of Morrolan having a brother who served as gofer to his
hero.

~
MJ

       ~ Wait, Don't Leave Yet! ~