Dragaera

Random thoughts and musings--SPOILERS

Mon Jul 29 18:57:45 PDT 2002

And maybe it all takes place on Earth....

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Olson - SunPS [mailto:Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 1:41 PM
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: Re: Random thoughts and musings--SPOILERS

> Remember, even if humans colonized Dragaera, it was a long time ago,
> like 100,000 years. Think about that: 100,000 years ago on Earth we
> sitting in caves sharpening spears.

If I recall correctly...

The Easterners were there before Dragaerans, and
they (Dragaerans) have been around for a couple
hundred-thousand years.  As the humans were there before
the Jenoine came along, I'd suspect the humans have
been around for even longer.  Maybe they weren't as
technologicaly-savvy as we on earth (heh.)  Or maybe
the Jenoine bred some intelligence into them the way
they did with the Jhereg!!  Hey!  Maybe we've found the Missing
Link!!  <grin>

~Chris
"So farewell hope, and with hope, farewell fear,
 Farewell remorse!  All good to me is lost;
 Evil, be thou my Good"
        - John Milton - 'Paradise Lost'

Introducing NetZero Long Distance