Dragaera

Overcast, clue-by-fours

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Sat Aug 3 13:19:22 PDT 2002

In a message dated Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:54:40 PM Eastern
Standard Time, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu>
writes:

> Out of curiosity, have people looked at my notes page?
> http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~phoenix/brust/notes.html
>
> Well, I'm being coy; I know some people have, and someone
> (Thomas?  gaertk?) wrote a response, which I promtly ruined
> by changing the list numbers.

That was me, but it concerned your Girl Genius[1] notes.  I
did send you some comments on your Brust notes, but you
didn't do anything in response (except fix a HTML typo).

[1] Did you notice that the first collection is in stores?

> But I thought it might stimulate more discussion.

Maybe it'd be better if you just post it on the list.  Right
now, people have to go to your link, then read your notes,
*then* try to figure out a way to respond that's better than
what I did to the GG notes.

PS. I noticed you're not on the readalong list; but if you
have some free time, you'll probably be interested in
searching the archive for my "Notes:" posts and Thomas' DbS.

PPS. A while ago Thomas was asking permission to quote folks
here, and I noticed that searching Google for my email gets
only one hit:
http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~phoenix/brust/bp_verra.html

--KG