Dragaera

Sethra Lavode vs. Enchantress of Dzur Mountain

Wed Aug 14 11:09:34 PDT 2002

I was unaware of this title change until reading the various postings about
it...personnally, I prefer the original title, but I know I'll still buy the
book no matter what the title on the cover... Amazon will love the title
change though, they are still trying to get people to special order the
so-called out-of-print book "Nor Even Death Destroy" by Glen Cook, the name
being the working title / originally planned title for his book "Tower of
Fear". Something about Tor Books, they love to change titles prior to
publication... Seems that "Paths of the Dead" was originally listed as part
of the title for "Taltos" or was that just the U.K. edition?
Steve
P.S. for SKZB - have you found any of those Zelazny short stories yet? If
not, I can send you a print-out of them, care of your hotel or whatever...