Dragaera

Sethra vs. Enchantress (cont.)

Wed Aug 14 11:40:34 PDT 2002

At 10:16 AM 8/14/2002 -0400, Matt Jennings wrote:
>first new comment:
>
>I took a couple seconds and looked this up about Dumas' Vicomte.
>
>The Vicomte de Bragelonne
>Louise de La Valliere
>The Man in the Iron Mask

My edition (Little, Brown & Co., 1887) has them in 9 volumes --
10 Years Later
Raul De Bragalonne Vol 1 and 2
Louisa de la Valliere Vol 1 and 2
The Man in the Iron Mask Vol 1 and 2
Fortunes of d'Artagnon Vol 1 and 2

>Out of curiousity, are the covers going to read "Viscount of Adrilankha:
>Paths
>of the Dead" etc? (in which case "Viscount of Adrilankha: Sethra Lavode:
>Enchantress of Dzur Mountain" would pretty much take up the whole cover)

I'm not sure exactly.  I should probably try to drag Patrick onto this list.

>last comment:
>
>The Lord of Castle Black is (imho) a great title.  Hopefully it will stay.

Seems like it so far.  Glad you like it.