Dragaera

OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...)

Wed Aug 14 21:26:37 PDT 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Steven Brust wrote:
> > > Apropos--did you know that some students at MIT invented an
> > onomatopoeiatron?
> >*l*  No, I did not...do tell, what is an "onomatopoeiatron"?
> <blinks and looks innocent> Just what it sounds like.

*groan*  Oh dear, I walked right into that one...
So, if I'm reading this right, it is something one inputs a sound file
into and receives a text printout of the sound, ne?  (Have to use this one
on my grad student friends...)
K, while we're on this, does anyone practice "tetrapyloctomy" or have
"triskadekaphobia"?

> >I'll concur on that one.  As it is obvious, I use some slang, and also
> >computer acronyms *hangs head in shame*.
> You should be ashamed.  You must now be severely spanked with a rolled up
> hardcopy of jargon.txt.

And will that follow with oral sex?
(For anyone who didn't get that, GO WATCH MONTY PYTHON!)

"First, you must give us all a spanking."
"Ooh, a spanking!"
"And then, the oral sex!"

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com