Dragaera

Swords, and a tolerable acquintance with their length

Fri Aug 16 10:41:56 PDT 2002

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Matt Jennings wrote:
> Don't forget that one of the most important factors in the different styles
> (Eastern vs Dragaerian) is the stance.

<snip>

> I think that most of the duel/fighting descriptions in PG and 500ya do a good
> job of showing how both hands (poinard & sword) are generally used for attack
> and defense in the Dragaerian style.  That is, except for Bruce Le... excuse
> me, Aerich.

*wince*  OK, I've been good on not correcting grammar, but can we correct
spelling, Steve?
I believe the accepted spelling is "Dragaeran" (no i).

I wouldn't send it to the list, but I think I saw another person
misspell...

*crosses fingers hoping not to be flamed*

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com