Dragaera

OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...)

Fri Aug 16 17:29:48 PDT 2002

At 08:15 AM 8/16/2002 -0700, Caliann the Elf wrote:

>Emotion has no place in an intellectual debate.  Remember that.:):):)

Hmmm...I'm afraid that, while agreeing with your main point, I'll have to
dispute this one.  I think emotion is often important in intellectual
debates--at least, to me that frequently involve passion.  Sometimes this
leads to irritation, and sometimes that goes too far.  Being called back
>from that is a good thing.

Your over-all point is valid; I'm just being pedantic.  <grin>