Dragaera

OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...) (fwd)

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Sat Aug 17 07:13:21 PDT 2002

Rats! Forgot the "reply to all" again!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:12:47 -0400
From: Mark A Mandel <mam at theworld.com>
To: Steven Brust <skzb at dreamcafe.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Steven Brust wrote:

#At 12:03 AM 8/17/2002 -0500, Lydia Nickerson wrote:
#
#>Completely abandoned children, the ones that grow up in closets and are
#>never spoken to, are the only people we know that don't acquire language.
#
#There are cases of children growing up in complete isolation who develop
#"ideologues" or whatever they are called--languages only they can
#understand.  I have a theory that Mark will be able to identify the sources
#for this arcane knowledge that I can't remember how I acquired.

Idioglossia.

-- Mark A. Mandel