Dragaera

Cover muffs

magical truthsaying bastard roney! rone at ennui.org
Sat Aug 17 15:18:08 PDT 2002

Scott Ingram writes:
  One of the most glaring cover errors is that Vlad is always depicted as
  clean-shaven; when we know for a fact that he takes pride in facial hair,
  because Dragaerans don't have facial hair.

Less glaring but just as big an error is that Steven has mentioned
that jhereg have two legs, not four.

rone
--
{Reagan's} presidency always reminded me of a remark made by a woman to
Heywood Broun following Secretariat's victory in the Triple Crown.  After the