Dragaera

List problems?

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 09:04:22 PDT 2002

This past 24 hours I've been noticing a lot of replies to
posts that have not yet shown up on my server.  Checking the
web archive (sorted by date, starting with message 2000),
I've found 8 of the 19 most recent messages didn't come
through[1]:

00: Re: Evolving language (Gaertk.aol.com)
01: Re: Swords, and a tolerable acquaintance with their length (Scott Ingram)
03: Cover muffs (magical truthsaying bastard roney!)
05: Re: Swords, and a tolerable acquaintance with their length (Sean)
06: Re: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...) (David Silberstein)
07: Re: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...) (Mia McDavid)
14: Re: Evolving language (books.bofh.com)
15: Re: Evolving language (Lydia Nickerson)

[1] I may be mistaken on a couple; the list software is
displaying different values for Sender and Subject than my
software.  Can the software be changed to archive messages
by *actual* subject instead of what the thread started with?

--KG