Dragaera

OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...)

Randi128 at aol.com Randi128 at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 15:44:53 PDT 2002

Penney, sean wrote: This is true in Canada, where....Should be good for a few
flames.

I have never seen anyone flamed on this list. Believe me- there are some
knock down, drag outs, but no one gets derided or flamed. I don't think I've
written more than two comments that have gotton a general agreement, but this
list is fun and the discussions stimulating. Half the fun is the
disagreement. Say what you want, we are listening, we may not agree, and
reply in kind, but you won't ever be belittled.

John Barbato