Dragaera

Topics?

David Rodemaker dar at horusinc.com
Fri Aug 23 18:21:51 PDT 2002

Ok,

Has anyone else read _The Club Dumas_ (let's forget the movie please) and/or
_The Fencing Master_ by Arturo Perez-Reverte?

The recent thread on fencing and the whole Dumas homage has me wondering
what other opinions were.

I enjoyed both a great deal, and would happily suggest them to anyone who
hasn't read them.

David