Dragaera

Topics?

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Fri Aug 23 21:40:42 PDT 2002

Nytemuse <nytemuse at auros.org> writes:

> So, I'm curious, being rather new on the list...I've been on several other
> lists and once you're on them for a long period of time, certain topics
> keep getting brought up and done to death.  I've had several ideas for
> things that might be interesting to discuss that are at least somewhat
> related to Brust or Dragaera or something, but I'm not 100% sure if
> they're taboo or have been done to death.
> So, if there are any topics or questions that people who have been here a
> while would specifically NOT like to see, please let me know, either on or
> offlist?  Then, based on those, I'll try and get some Brust or speculative
> fiction-related discussion started.

Well, the list was only started back in May, so we haven't have time
for a *huge* amount of history yet.  While there's a fair amount of
it, you can go through the archives at dragaera.info to see what's
been discussed (if you stick to the thread view you can see general
topics pretty quickly).
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net