Dragaera

Dragons

Wed Aug 28 19:34:38 PDT 2002

So forgive me if I'm being stupid, but I'm trying to remember and
blanking; did they ever specify what line Kragar belonged to?

Also, this brings up another question; how does a line get named?  I mean,
I know Dragon lines come from an ancestor (e'Kieron, e'Drien, e'Terics,
e'Lanya, etc) but I recall reading of someone in TPG, not a main
character, who used to be an e'Kieron and then somehow a new line started
with them as the "ancestor".  Possibly Lanya?

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com