Dragaera

Language drift and lifespan

magical truthsaying bastard roney! rone at ennui.org
Thu Sep 5 10:49:49 PDT 2002

Chris Olson - SunPS writes:
  > OK, what tribe is Rush Limbaugh?
  Hmm... Do they have a house lower then Teckla?
  (I wouldn't give the satisfaction of hearing
  him related to Easterners)
  Sorry, had to add...:)

Well, Dragaerans don't normally get that fat...  I'd put him down as a
Tsalmoth ("endures, but none knows how").

rone
--
{Reagan's} presidency always reminded me of a remark made by a woman to
Heywood Broun following Secretariat's victory in the Triple Crown.  After the