Dragaera

Brust-related Silliness

Thu Sep 5 14:19:19 PDT 2002

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Matthew Hunter wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 11:10:53AM -0400, Mark A Mandel <mam at theworld.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, magical truthsaying bastard roney! wrote:
> > #I dunno... i can easily see the rise of Orb-based psionic chat rooms.
> > Oh Ghod... wait, have we any evidence of psionic conference calls? Or
> > have we only seen one-to-one?
>
> I predict we will in one of the forthcoming books.  The idea is
> too amusing to waste.

Speaking of amusing ideas, is there anything else people would get a kick
out of seeing in an upcoming Brustian book?  heh...mebbe we can give him
some ideas.  Also, I'm just generally curious what other people have
thought of.

On a semi-related topic, there's a Sailormoon (anime) related site out
there that pits characters (and made-up characters) against each other in
made-up fights, using their various talents and powers and skills.  Is
there any Brust characters that never got matched up in the books that
you'd like to see go at it?
I always had a mild curiousity in Sethra vs. Verra...

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com