Dragaera

Brust-related Silliness

magical truthsaying bastard roney! rone at ennui.org
Thu Sep 5 15:29:27 PDT 2002

Dr. Kathleen Pereillo writes:
  Actually, I would love to see a story told from Loiosh's POV.
  I can picture it now...  Loiosh knows the secrets of the universe
  (and all of the answers to our niggly little questions!),
  but all Vlad EVER has to say is "Shut up, Loiosh."  ;)

I fear Steven might literally die laughing while writing it.

rone
--
{Reagan's} presidency always reminded me of a remark made by a woman to
Heywood Broun following Secretariat's victory in the Triple Crown.  After the